The U.S. Department of Justice logo is seen on a podium before a press conference with Attorney General Pam Bondi, Tuesday, May 6, 2025, at the Justice Department in Washington. (AP Photo/Julia Demaree Nikhinson)
MINNEAPOLIS (KFGO) – The U.S. Justice Department says it plans to announce this morning a significant law enforcement action involving fraud in Minnesota.
Acting U.S. Attorney Todd Blanche, Minnesota U.S. attorney Daniel Rosen, Secretary of Health and Human Services Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and others will be at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Minneapolis for the announcement at 11 a.m.
So far this year, the Trump Administration has said it will withhold hundreds of millions of dollars in Medicaid funding to the state citing fraud concerns. The concerns surrounded vulnerabilities in state-run, but federally funded social service programs.
Assistant Attorney General for the National Fraud Enforcement Division Colin McDonald, Vice Chair of the White House Task Force to Eliminate Fraud Andrew Ferguson, FBI Co-Deputy Director Christopher Raia, and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Administrator Dr. Mehmet Oz will also be in attendance.








Comments