Check out what the Kappa Delta Sorority is up to!
Angie and Kesha, students at NDSU and both members of the Kappa Delta Sorority, are raising money for Prevent Child Abuse America. By doing, Kappa Delta of NDSU are hosting a spaghetti feed, costing only five dollars per person, on the 18th of March. Right now, they are planning on about 1,000 people to attend the feed, but obviously, more are open and welcome to come. The feed is located at The University Lutheran Center...1201 13th Ave. North in Fargo. It is right across from Kappa Delta sorority. The community is welcome to come and eat, or also are welcome to hang out and mingle if they would like to.
Also, the sorority is raising money in a rather interesting way. "Jail and Bail" is something the group does at school. Basically, you can throw someone in jail for ten dollars, and then that person has to raise ten more to get out of jail. 80 percent of the proceeds go to the Red River Child Advocacy center, and the other 20 percent goes to Prevent Child Abuse America.
What a great way to give back to the community! I would mean a lot to the Kappa Delta Sorority because 80 percent of the proceeds stays locally and most of the donations the Red River Child Advocacy center, comes from local donations. See what you can do to help and take a listen to the podcast!