Ok, It's Valentine's Day and YOU still don't have a gift...if I said it wasn't a big deal I would be lying, but we've got this. We can still salvage this holiday and YOU can still be the hero of Valentine's Day! Here's how you're going to do it!
4 Last-Minute Valentine's Day Gifts That Will Make Her Cry
- Flowers, Dinner & a Movie at Home
- So all the really fancy flower choices might be gone already, but you can still get a really beautiful bouquet of flowers last minute practically anywhere in town on Valentine's Day. Leave work early, grab some flowers and brush up on your cooking skills. If you can have a fantastic meal prepped and waiting when the love of your life gets home you've just saved the day! She'll be surprised and don't forget to let her know that you're turning the cell off for the night, so tonight can be dedicated to HER!
- Get a Room
- On the surface this might look like you just want a quick hook-up - it is Valentine's Day after-all, but if you plan a really fun, last minute stay-cation you might just save the day! Not only is it fun to get out of the house for a night, but breakfast in bed Saturday morning will keep the Valentine's Day mood going all weekend long!
- Buy her a Book of Love Poems
- Hit the nearest book store and buy a book of love-poems. Spend sometime finding a few really good ones and then try to write your own. When she gets home, read a few to her and then surprise her with the one you've written dedicated just to her! If you're any good, she'll think you're the most romantic guy on the planet and have no idea that you nearly forgot what day it is.
- Trust me, the jewelers are waiting for people just like you. Swing in to any jewelry store on your lunch break and they'll find something your honey will love and within your budget. To make this special though, you're going to have to present her the gift in a unique way. Try a scavenger hunt - leave clues around the house, each one should include reasons why you love her. By the time she finds her gift she might just be a blubbery mess. Mission accomplished!